12/24/02

From the Iconoclast::My name is Shinaz Nasreen Damaj Hijaj. I am a paraplegic. I am a lesbian. But foremost, I am a Palestinian suicide bomber.

When I was growing up, people told me that I could not do things the other children could do. When my friends were out throwing large rocks at the Israeli soldiers, trying to get them to shoot so that the Western reporters could take pictures, I was told to stay at home. I was told I could not join in the fun because I had no legs. I was only allowed to wheel myself out once the shooting started so that I might get in one of the pictures. Rest at:
Lesbian Paraplegic gets UN help to become Pal Homocide Bomber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complimentary, constructive, interesting, humorous and/or relevant comments are always welcome, along with trackbacks / backlinks.

Please do not link to or excerpt 3rd party copyrighted material without first reading and following the Disclaimer below.

Non-constructive remarks from leftists, jihad sympathizers and/or useful infidels, along with spam or hatemail may be left up for self-evident ridicule or simply deleted.

Please be sure to hit "Preview" before submitting your comment.